Dr. Dan Rosen, CEO and Co-Founder of d1g1t, recently joined Prof. Luis Seco, Director for the Masters of Mathematical Finance at the University of Toronto, and Michael Pakula,CFA, Chief Innovation Officer at Mirador, for A Tale of Two Risks, part of the Mirador Leadership Webinar series. This engaging and informative Webinar explores the significance of risk within the wealth management industry and offers insights and tools on how to integrate the conversation of risk into your practice.
Watch the Full Webinar: A Tale of Two Risks
Key Takeaways from the Webinar:
- The pivotal role of risk management in wealth management.
- Risk should be a story that centers around the client, and advisors need to engage their clients in telling this story.
- Risk is not just a number that can be applied to everyone; risk is dependent on your client and their goals.
- Understanding risks as a tradable commodity.
- Risk is an essential commodity that we cannot see, but we must understand.
- Cutting-edge tools and methodologies for risk mitigation.
- Advisors need a single, cohesive platform that can be used by everyone in the organization to view a single client or their entire business.
- Projected wealth simulations can help advisors visualize their client’s wealth accumulation and predict how likely they are to reach their goals.
- A look at the future of wealth management and how artificial intelligence and machine learning models may influence the industry.
Thank you to Mirador, Inc. for hosting this insightful Webinar.